Come on in and sit a while

Have you ever noticed just how rushed we all are? We just don't take time to sit, read, think and digest our day. Well this is my way of doing just that.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sleep, sleep, sleep

Now I know women of a certain age seem to blame everything on menopause but I really think that it is the cause of my sleeplessness. I am waking up boiling hot and then not being able to get back to sleep. Even getting to sleep when I'm dead tired is impossible lately. I go to bed and lie there for about 30 minutes at which stage I get up and do something until I'm so tired I can't see properly and only then can I seem to drift off into dream land. Does anyone have any suggestions. I've tried herbal remedies, hot milk, earlier bed times, later bed times, a hot shower before going to bed, reading in bed, not reading in bed and nothing seems to work. Am I going cuckoo or is menopause really to blame? Tell me what you think people as I'm beginning to see stars during the day as I'm so tired when I have to wake up! Help (^o^)

No comments: